Click the image above to view the GIO Stadium Canberra seating plan on-screen or use the link below to download a pdf version.
Notes to Seating Plan
- The Western Grandstand is the Mal Meninga Stand;
- The Eastern Grandstand is the Gregan-Larkham Stand;
- The Mal Meninga Stand includes Bay 7 - 15;
- The Gregan-Larkham Stand includes Bay 22 - 32;
- The North, South, East & West Bowls include Bay 50 -79;
- Corporate Boxes in the Mal Meninga Stand run from Bay 9 -13;
- Corporate Boxes in the Gregan-Larkham Stand run from Bay 25 -26;
- Bay 6 is an Alcohol Free Bay.
- Seat numbers start at 1 in each bay running clockwise.
- Rows start at A (closest to the field) in the inner bowl and AA (closest to the field) in the grandstands.
- The roof of the Mal Meninga Stand extends from Bay 8 -14;
- The roof of the Gregan-Larkham Stand extends from Bay 25 -29.