NRL Finals Field Configuration
Rectangular Field Configuration
Download Seating Plan (PDF – 420Kb)
Download Wheelchair Accessibilty Plan (PDF – 367Kb)
Notes to Seating Plan
- The Western Grandstand is the Mal Meninga Stand;
- The Eastern Grandstand is the Gregan-Larkham Stand;
- The Mal Meninga Stand includes Bay 7 – 15;
- The Gregan-Larkham Stand includes Bay 22 – 32;
- The North, South, East & West Bowls include Bay 50 -79;
- Corporate Boxes in the Mal Meninga Stand run from Bay 9 -13;
- Corporate Boxes in the Gregan-Larkham Stand run from Bay 25 -26;
- Bay 6 is an Alcohol Free Bay.
- Information on Wheelchair Accessibility is available here
- Seat numbers start at 1 in each bay running clockwise.
- Rows start at A (closest to the field) in the inner bowl and AA (closest to the field) in the grandstands.
- The roof of the Mal Meninga Stand extends from Bay 8 -14;
- The roof of the Gregan-Larkham Stand extends from Bay 25 -29.