1. The cost to play is from $39 (incl. GST). A booking fee is applied to each ticket. All registration payments are final and non-refundable.
2. Each player (or group) must purchase a ticket for an available tee time online, bookings are subject to availability.
3. The event is open to all ages, but anyone 15 years old or under must be accompanied by an adult who plays in the same group.
4. Players can book as individuals or up to four players per tee group. Players who book individually or less than four players will be allocated into a group of four (at their tee time of choice).
5. All players must register at the Clubhouse no later than 30 minutes prior to their allotted tee time.
6. A confirmed booking allows each player to participate in a 10 hole stadium golf event at the allotted time. Nine Stadium holes and one Clubhouse Putt (three shots per hole, best shot is scored). A total of ten holes.
7. All sessions will commencing with a shot gun start at the registered tee-time.
8. The round will be conducted under shot clock conditions with a total session time of approximately 90 minutes (4 minutes per hole, per group = 1 minute per player; 4 minutes to move to the next hole).
9. At the end of each 4-minute hole time play must stop to allow the GIO Stadium Canberra team to clear all balls from the playing surface. The hitting of any balls during this 4-minute break is strictly prohibited and may result in the removal of offending players from the Event.
10. Entry to the playing surface and other stadium areas is strictly prohibited.
11. Players are not permitted to bring their own balls or clubs. All equipment will be provided by GIO Stadium.
12. All players must follow the instruction and direction of GIO Stadium Canberra staff and caddies at all times.
13. All players must comply by the safety rules of the Event which will be available on the website in the lead-up to the Event, at the Clubhouse on the day of the Event and will be emailed to players prior to the Event.
14. All players participate at their own risk.
15. GIO Stadium Canberra Conditions of Entry apply.
16. All event information and terms and conditions are correct at time of print and are subject to change.